- Stow your yoga mat in this roomy bag that measures 70 cm x 18 cm. Big enough to store a 65 cm width and 5 mm thick mat or 14 cm in diameter when rolled up.
- It’s made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton used in all our yoga bags. This high quality material is machine washable at 30 degrees C. It’s untreated cotton so it is not waterproof, however it will protect your mat and bag contents from a light rain shower.
- With a sturdy adjustable cotton strap the Chennai mat bag can be worn over the shoulder or across the body. Compact enough to wear on your bike, running, on public transport or walking to the gym.
- Constructed by specialists in India to the highest standards using top quality YKK zippers, this is a hardwearing mat bag available in a variety of solid colours with our dove logo printed on the side.
- The Chennai yoga mat bag focuses on functionality with style. The wide full length zipper makes it easy to put in and take out your mat for your yoga session and the adjustable strap and outside pocket add a couple of very useful features.
This yoga bag is made from 100% cotton (GOTS certified) that is sturdy and hard wearing. A simple well thought out design classic made in India the home of Yoga. It has an adjustable shoulder strap that you can lengthen or shorten to your preferred fit. It also has a full length zip top and a very useful outside zip up inside pocket to keep your keys and valuables in. Available in a large range of colours including red, black, purple, lilac, natural, yellow, chocolate, olive green and burgundy .The yoga mat bag is roomy enough for a mat and accessories. A great way to keep your yoga mat in perfect condition and transport it to and from practice. This is a must have item for Yoga students at any level, from beginner to teacher. A well designed yoga carry bag that will give you years of use if cared for correctly. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.